GL Chem, a representative company in the Korean R&D industry, was selected as a star company Recognized for its growth potential
Apr 08, 2021, 01:05
GL Chem, a representative company in the Korean R&D industry, was selected as a star company with excellent growth potential and added value creation capability designated by Daejeon City.
If one is designated as a star company, a maximum of 50 million won is provided as a consulting fee for up to five years, and benefits such as preferential interest rates for small and medium-sized enterprises fostering funds, an increase in the loan limit, and support for connecting overseas buyers are provided.
In addition, up to 30 million won per company, such as production of promotional videos and participation in overseas exhibitions, is supported, and up to 800 million won for two years, 400 million won per year through commercial R&D projects. With this support, it is expected that GL Chem will be able to grow further and expand into the world.
Meanwhile, GL Chem, established in 2004, specializes in manufacturing IT materials, food additives, and pharmaceutical ingredients, and its headquarters is located in Daejeon.
Other products produced by GL Chem include eco-friendly antifoaming agents essential for various industries, food and water treatment processes, as well as silicone emulsifiers, which are functional high-tech materials added to daily necessities such as cosmetics and shampoos.
In addition, GL Chem has a history of obtaining KFDA approval for manufacturing CMC (carboxymethyl cellulose), a natural material that is added to food and pharmaceutical processes to improve the stability and functionality of products.
The products produced by GL Chem are as follows.
1. Product: FORMCLEAN® Silicone oil-based antifoaming agent
- Exact name: FORMCLEAN® 200 | FORMCLEAN® 350
- Viscosity(cPs): 100 ~ 1,000 | 500 ~ 1,500
- pH(25℃): 6.0 ~ 8.0 | 6.0 ~ 8.0
- Uses: Acid fast-acting, food processing | Tofu manufacturing process
2. Product: MICELLCMC® General Properties and Standards for Pharmaceuticals
- Exact name: GM6-700 | GM9-150
- Viscosity(cPs): 600~700 (1%) | 800 ~ 1,200 (2%)
- Purity(%): > 99.5 | > 99.5
- Uses: Toothpaste, pars, ointment, suspension, eye drops
3. Product: COSILONE® - Silicone surfactant for cosmetics
- Exact name: SE-6700 | SE-7000
- Viscosity(cPs): 1,000 ~ 5,000 | 800 ~ 1,200 (2%)
- Purity(%): > 99.5 | > 99.5
- Uses: Dimethicone(Gum), Amodimethicone | Dimethicone
For more information on GL Chem, visit www.glchem.co.kr/eng/
Contact : Tel. +82-42-624-8933
Related Link : www.glchem.co.kr/eng/
Written by Hanmir PRNews
► This is a news release distributed by Hanmir PR news on behalf of GL Chem
► News provided by GL Chem
#GL Chem #representative company in the Korean R&D industry #manufacturing IT materials, food additives, and pharmaceutical ingredients #eco-friendly antifoaming agents #silicone emulsifier #CMC
The HANMIR Online PR News is a go-to source that
focuses on small-medium sized enterprises in South Korea.
Media Contacts +82-(0)2-6265-2100 firstname.lastname@example.org