Korean control sensor signal equipment manufacturer, Mirae E&I, makes an agreement for the future Gunsan-si making an investment agreement with Mirae E&I
Jul 10, 2020, 02:18
Gunsan-si signed an investment agreement with Mirae E&I in the interview room of the City Hall on the 9th, and the head of the Investment Finance Division of Jeollabuk-do, and Deputy Mayor participated in the meeting.
Mirae E&I is a medium-sized company that leads the entire process of the control sensor signal and power generation system from the production and tracking system monitoring to the construction of the solar connection panel in the new and renewable energy business based on abundant experience and advanced technology since founded in 1993.
The investment is expected to improve the stagnant economy of the Gunsan-si for the purpose of producing parts for electric vehicles as well as solar junction boxes, by winning a 6,600㎡ waste factory in the Gunsan National Industrial Complex at an auction.
Mirae E&I announced that Mirae E&I will continuously research and develop innovative and sustainable useful solutions, and strives to do its best for customer satisfaction through quality control, prompt delivery, and thorough A/S."
A city official said, "We will actively cooperate with various administrative and financial support so that Gunsan can develop into a new base for renewable energy, which is a new industry in the future. We will try to make it work."
Meanwhile, the main products manufactured by Mirae E&I are as follows.
1. Solar Connection Panel
- Maximum Input Voltage : 1,500V DC
- DC Input Channel : 8ch, 12ch, 16ch, 20ch / DC Output Channel : 1, 2
- DC Input/Output Cable Finishing Products : Metal Cable Gland
- DC Input/Output Cable Finishing Product Method : Hole Insertion and Fastening Method
- DC Grounding Method : Floating, Negative Grounded or Positive Grounded
2. Panel Indicator
- Measurement and Display Period : 200ms (mV, Volt, mA Type)
- Input Resistance : 400kΩ for Volt Type and 1MΩ for Other Types
- Signal Source Resistance : Pt100Ω-30Ω/Line, Other Type-300Ω/Line
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio : 140db or More
- Normal Mode Rejection Ratio : 60db or More
For more information on Mirae E&I, visit http://www.fa119.com/en/.
Contact : Tel. +82-2-2027-5858 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Link : http://www.fa119.com/en/
Writed by Hanmir PRNews
► This is a news release distributed by Hanmir PR news on behalf of Mirae E&I.
► News provided by Mirae E&I
The HANMIR Online PR News is a go-to source that
focuses on small-medium sized enterprises in South Korea.
Media Contacts +82-(0)2-6265-2100 / email@example.com
+82-(0)2-6265-2100 / firstname.lastname@example.org