Car wiper blade manufacturer, Kimblade, becomes the front runner in invention Awarded the grand prize for 'Wiper Blade' at Seoul International Invention Exhibition
Aug 19, 2020, 12:56
Kimblade, a manufacturer specializing in car wiper blades, won the grand prize among hygiene and safety related inventions at the 'Seoul International Invention Exhibition' held by the Korea Invention Promotion Association at the Samsung Electronics Coex Hall A in Seoul last year.
The Seoul International Invention Exhibition is the largest event in Asia sponsored and participated by international organizations such as the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the International Federation of Invention Organizations (IFIA), and various patent information and technology transfer organizations. In this event, 606 inventions were submitted from 33 countries including China, France, and Taiwan, and the winners were decided through on-site screening.
Total 10 overseas and domestic companies were selected as grand prize winners at the Seoul International Invention Exhibition, including Kimblade and 'MANG.ID' created by total 9 people from Brawijaya University in Indonesia consisting of Mr. Naufal Alman Shafly.
MANG.ID is an online application platform designed to find corporate information by feature at a glance to support Indonesian SMEs.
- The Thai invention 'FIR Herbs (Zen Innovation Group Co., LTD.)', an oral antibacterial agent that reduces bacteria in the mouth through herbs
- Funeral hygiene product 'Clean Tablet Body Fluid Blocker', which reduces the risk of infection by preventing body fluid leakage from dead bodies
by FNS Co., LTD. (Korea)
- Baby Kiss (Korea)'s 'Fever Infant Meal' for food poisoning prevention of infants
- Tun Hussein Onn University in Malaysia : 'Direct Recycling-Hot Press Forging'
- 'The heat-dissipation light-emitting element by Far infrared radiation' from Far East University in Korea
- 'The Homeway Technology Group : 'LiZi Acu-fit'
- 'Linear Motor Control Method' by Zewoo Technology Co., LTD. (Korea)
- 'Fire extinguisher for virtual reality training' by SafeIn Co., LTD.
also received the grand prize.
An official from Kimblade said, “It is considered that winning the grand prize for safety-related inventions at this Seoul International Invention Exhibition has been recognized for our values and innovation for existing wiper blades. We will continue to work hard to make better wiper blades.”
For more information on Kimblade, visit http://www.kimblade.com/.
Contact : Tel. +82-31-341-0088 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Link : http://www.kimblade.com
Written by Hanmir PRNews
► This is a news release distributed by Hanmir PR news on behalf of Kimblade.
► News provided by Kimblade