OKPack steps forward as a Korean packaging paper manufacturer Providing industrial packaging such as V.C.I. Paper and Paper Wrapper
Apr 01, 2021, 03:12
OKPack has been expanding its business fields to industrial packaging such as wrapping paper and hemp paper, as well as rust prevention paper such as film and powder through continuous technology development since its establishment in 2003.
It is very difficult for companies to survive and develop in the reality of endlessly soaring raw materials, increasingly fierce competition, constantly changing corporate environments, and strict environmental regulations.
For customers who are concerned about these difficulties in the field of rust prevention and packaging, OKPack continues to provide better products through continuous investment in development and R&D.
OKPack has been striving for better products and services based on unity among employees and cooperation with customers with the spirit of “We Are One” for more than 20 years.
In particular, OKPack has three technical commercialization records such as anti-rust absorbent manufacturing technology, and has been recognized for its expertise by acquiring three patents, including vaporizable anti-rust packaging materials and manufacturing methods. With excellent technology, sales are continuing.
The main products manufactured by OKPack are as follows.
1. V.C.I. Paper
- Provides corrosion protection in hard-to-reach spaces, as it has the property of vaporization
- Economical and high work efficiency, as rust protection is available without spreading anti-rust oil
- Can use electronic products, as it has no effect on its electrical resistance or conductivity
- The use of paper only, weakens the strength and is vulnerable to moisture
- Use supplements such as woven clothes or films to enhance strength or moisture permeability
2. Paper Wrapper
- Cheaper than other packing products
- Manage vapor while its hygroscopic substances absorb some moisture inside the package.
- Be widely used for lightweight packaging materials due to its cheaper price
- Not recommended for heavy packaging because it is vulnerable to excessive moisture and has relatively low durability than other OKPack
3. Silica Ball (Desiccant)
- Desiccant with physical structure of porous structure
- The maximum moisture absorption is 30~40%
- Acts only as a desiccant and has limit on anti-corrosion, when packing metal
For more information on OKPack, visit http://www.okpack.com.
Contact : Tel. +82-55-583-3532 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Link : http://www.okpack.com
Written by Hanmir PRNews
► This is a news release distributed by Hanmir PR news on behalf of OKPack.
► News provided by OKPack
#okpack #korean packaging paper manufacturer #industrial packaging #wrapping paper #hemp paper
The HANMIR Online PR News is a go-to source that
focuses on small-medium sized enterprises in South Korea.
Media Contacts +82-(0)2-6265-2100 email@example.com