Adbiotech achieves KRW 6.43 billion in sales in the first half Based on explosive popularity for immune antibody products
Aug 18, 2022, 03:41
Last week, Ad Biotech, antibody development company, announced that it achieved 6.43 billion won in sales in the first half of 2022.
This figure is an increase of 8.1% compared to the same period of the previous year, and it is judged to be the result of successful domestic sales through R&D of new technologies such as nanobody technology and technology applied to various fields.
When the development of nanobody technology is completed, the technology can be applied to functional feed products necessary to promote growth in addition to pharmaceuticals sold only to livestock and fishery farms before, which will affect the company's product portfolio diversification and sales growth.
In addition, the company announced that it will focus on expanding exports to Japan, China, and Vietnam from the second half of the year. In July, the company signed an exclusive supply contract for shrimp IgY products with My BINH in Vietnam, which is expected to further increase the size of the company.
Meanwhile, Adbiotech, established in 2000 in Chuncheon, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea, is a Korean antibody development company that develops core products in various fields such as livestock and food based on lgY technology.
Adbiotech, which consists of 80% of its research personnel with master's and doctoral degrees, is currently recording a lot of sales in the livestock and fishery industries based on its outstanding technology, and its main products are as follows.
1. Vitaculture (for cattle, pigs, poultry)
- Improving immune function/disease resistance
- Stabilization of intestinal flora and improvement of digestion
- Improve feed efficiency, promote growth
- Increased productivity by improving spawning rate, fertilization rate, and hatching rate
2. Virocider (for cattle, pigs, poultry)
- Prevent/suppress bacterial and viral diarrhea
- Immune enhancement, an alkaline somatosis
- Effect of water supply line cleanliness and improvement of feed efficiency when using drinking water
3. Add Farm (for cattle, pigs, poultry)
- Improvement of livestock environment, improvement of feed efficiency and growth rate, and disease control
- Prevention of infectious/dietary diarrhea
- Improved feed efficiency (reduced feed cost) and increased weight gain by reducing digestive diseases
- Improvement of meat quality
For more information on Adbiotech, visit www.adbiotech.com
Contact : Tel. +82- 33-261-4907
Related Link : www.adbiotech.com
Written by Hanmir PRNews
► This is a news release distributed by Hanmir PR news on behalf of Adbiotech.
► News provided by Adbiotech
HANMIR Writer The HANMIR Online PR News is a go-to source that Media Contacts +82-(0)2-6265-2100 firstname.lastname@example.org
focuses on small-medium sized enterprises in South Korea.
The HANMIR Online PR News is a go-to source that
Media Contacts +82-(0)2-6265-2100 email@example.com