Dental treats brand, KaNoodls by Korea dog dental chew supplier Global Company FORCANS in S.KOREA Love your pet as you much as you do
Oct 10, 2019, 07:39
Your pet’s teeth are incredibly strong, but they still become vulnerable to fractures and cavities etc. Pet parents may be surprised at realizing that some of pet’s favorite treats put their dental health in danger of breaks or loss. So here is the list of dangerous goodies for your pet’s teeth.
1. Sweets : It can have negative effect on a nutrition, weight standards and on tooth health as well.
2. Ice : The hard and big size of cubes are likely to break your pet’s tooth
3. Animal bones & hard plastic dental bones : Bones can have serious damage such as fractures and breaks
So pet lovers been always wanting to feed their pet with nutritious, natural friendly, favorable treats, made with exceptional ingredients. As well, Forcans Co. Ltd. been studying about pet’s dental problems and featuring to fulfill the customers’ needs.
Today Forcans US brought good news to every pets’ mom and dad!
We successfully made a dental treat to fulfill the existing products’ problem.
It is called a Ka Noodle!
Briefly talking about this product, it is a scientific-shaped, pet-friendly and organic dental treat.
This product is manufactured in South Korea and is tested, compliance with GMP process, USDA and FDA.
Ka Noodle is a best solution for existing products’ defects:
1. Ka Noodle contains full of natural sweet wholesome grains such as brown rice flour and cornstarch, definitely fulfilling pets’ desire for sweets such as ice cream, candies etc.
2. This scientific-shape of Ka Noodles provide pets with a better massaging and brushing effects
Repeated troughs in Ka Noodles are structured for pet’s teeth to chew with natural rubbing and producing an effect of mouth rinsing. Absolutely its structure helps to reduce plaque and tartar buildup and to freshen breath.
3. It is a nutrient-dense food. Rich with omega-3-fatty acids, soluble fiber, zinc etc. These ingredients supports overall health: easier digestion and healthier oral and dental.
Dr. Mary Buelow, assistant professor of clinical dentistry and oral surgery at University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, says that “There often are no warning signs of tooth fracture as dogs are very good at masking signs of dental pain. However, some general signs might be unwillingness to play with or chew on their regular toys, dropping food or chewing on one side of the mouth, decreased levels of activity or energy, reluctance to allow brushing of the teeth.”
Keep watch on your pets’ behavior when they are playing with their toys or treats.
And get Ka Noodles for your pet’s healthy treat for a whole week
Simple, Healthy and Premium Choice.
We treat your pet with love.
[ Contact Information ]
# 100 in Gyeonggi-do 456-380 Anseong Agency2 (sinsohyeondong)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Shop : www.forcans.forsale
Website : www.forcans.com
The HANMIR Online PR News is a go-to source that
focuses on small-medium sized enterprises in South Korea.
Media Contacts +82-(0)2-6265-2100 / email@example.com
+82-(0)2-6265-2100 / firstname.lastname@example.org